Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Shop Listings

Good morning!

If you're like me you've already started (at least thinking about) your Christmas shopping. I hate fighting the crowds in December, so I try to get it all done early. Well...(get ready for shameless plug now)...I added some new listings to my Etsy shop! So if you're looking for a high quality, unique, handmade gift for someone please check out my shop or contact me for a custom order. I find handmades are great for those on my list that are hard to shop for, that seem to 'have everything'.

I've expanded my listings to include baby/child products from the craft fair. I always planned to, I was just a little slow in getting there ;-). I now offer made-to-order burp cloth sets, crayon rolls, and personalized plush baby blocks.







There's a couple mug rugs on there too. Have you heard of a mug rug? I LOVE them. It's basically a large coaster, made pretty with some piecing and quilting, and insulated with batting. I use them to hold hot bowls of food, as a decorative candle mat, or to absorb condensation from my water bottles.




That's it for now...I'm working on another listing or two but not quite ready yet. I've started some of my holiday sewing too and I'm excited to share what I've been working soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment