Thursday, December 13, 2012

Advent Quilt.

I get a little excited about Christmas. OK, a lot. So naturally I had to make some things to decorate our house for Christmas-on the top of the list was an Advent quilt.







It's inspired by one made by Sweetwater, and the iron-on labels came from their Etsy store. I love how it turned out, simple, modern, classic. With pockets just big enough for a chocolate-yes, I look forward to my chocolate each day! I hope this becomes a treasured family tradition.

And here's to yummy breakfast foods-it was a Monkey bread kind of morning.



Watching Elf right now-love that movie! [SANTA!!! I know him!]

3 comments:

  1. Alanna, I'm reading and enjoying your blog! Love the advent calendar and buying labels is SUCh a good idea. I may have to follow that etsy link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the advent calendar!!! So awesome. Love that you treat yourself to chocolate, as you should. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete