Friday, December 21, 2012

Pillows and Snow


Pillow covers have been all over the blogging community, and I can see why-they're fun and relatively quick! I wanted to have these out for Christmas, and I got them done with time to spare.


The fabric is a mix of Connecting Threads and my scraps. I used the wonky star tutorial by Cathy Blueberry Patch-I love how it turned out!


We had a pretty epic blizzard yesterday-with 9" total snowfall in our area and 30mph winds! It reminded me of growing up in the UP-this wasn't quite as crazy though!



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Your star pillow turned out great! Way to go my friend. Now I have two pillows I will have to figure out a way to dneak out of your house. ;-) Merry Chtistmas!

    ReplyDelete