Sunday, January 20, 2013

Curves Class-Baby Bib

Second project from Curves Class-baby bib. Didn't it turn out cute?! So simple too. I only had time for one, but I know I'll be making many more of these.

I followed Rachel's recommendation and used flannels, but I think I could use knit also. I think either of those fabrics would be more absorbent than just straight up cotton.


Sadly my blog and sewing room will be quiet for the next few days. I'm heading to South Carolina for work. The timing isn't too shabby-it's supposed to be below zero in Wisconsin, and in the 50s and 60s in SC. I think I can handle that :).

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love that fabric! That reminds me of the bibs I made for Erin (although yours turned out better). I thought they were fun to make as well. I would love to see how you made yours. I feel I will be making a few more of those in my future. I hope your trip went well.

    ReplyDelete