Thursday, January 3, 2013

Curves Class!

OK, I don't really make New Year's resolutions, but I occasionally set some goals now and then. And I recently decided I should try a class of some sort, but I wanted something with a more contemporary focus.

So, I signed up for Rachel's Curves Class. I just got a peak at some of the projects and plans for this 5 week course, and I'M SO EXCITED to start! I've only had one run-in with curves in my short quilty life, and while it went well I sort of felt that was a fluke (how could my curved pieces line up so well on the first try?! no way.). So this should help give me more confidence to try incorporating curved piecing into more of my projects.

For more information on this class and others that Rachel offers, click here.

And because I like photos in all my posts...here's one of the Lilies at my first house. I miss those Lilies! Already looking forward to spring flowers...


No comments:

Post a Comment