Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scalloped Bunting-Curves Class

It's here-the first week of Curves Class with Rachel at Stitched in Color. Today I made the scalloped bunting for my sewing room. I used Ruby and Vintage Modern fabrics (I think? Definitely fabrics from Bonnie & Camille anyway) that I've been saving for something special. The double fold binding tape made the project easy and quick.


This project was so fun to make, I can totally handle these kind of curves!

This picture didn't turn out so well-the sun was setting. But I think it still looks pretty sweet.

Happy trails :)

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I really like that houndstooth print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! I love Bonnie & Camille fabrics :)

      Delete
  2. Love it!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete